VX6100 same data cable as VX3200 ?

I saw a car charger that listed both LG units as compatible, but does
this apply to data as well ?

I'm used to using Bitpim for my old 4400, but now of course I need a
new cable for my new 6100.

thx
2 answers Last reply
More about vx6100 data cable vx3200

    I currently own the LG VX6100 and already have the data cable. RadioShack
    has a charging system that is called "Igo" that I am looking for the
    charging tip for my 6100. Have one for my 6000 already. I haven't been able
    to find any info on the LG 3200 anywhere.

    Hot Rod <hotrod@hotmail.com> spewed:
    > I currently own the LG VX6100 and already have the data cable.
    > RadioShack has a charging system that is called "Igo" that I am
    > looking for the charging tip for my 6100. Have one for my 6000
    > already. I haven't been able to find any info on the LG 3200 anywhere.
    >
    > "Paul H" <nymblz@coinverizon.net> wrote in message
    >> I saw a car charger that listed both LG units as compatible, but does
    >> this apply to data as well ?
    >>
    >> I'm used to using Bitpim for my old 4400, but now of course I need a
    >> new cable for my new 6100.
    >>
    >> thx

    According to many d00ds on eBay, the 6100 cable is the same as the 7000. I
    hope they are right, cuz I ordered one for myself a few days ago and got an
    e-mail that it shipped today. w00t. O_o

    --
    The Toe Pages:
    http://www.rubbertoe.com

Verizon Cable Compatibility Internet Service Providers