VX6100 same data cable as VX3200 ?

I saw a car charger that listed both LG units as compatible, but does
this apply to data as well ?

I'm used to using Bitpim for my old 4400, but now of course I need a
new cable for my new 6100.

thx

I currently own the LG VX6100 and already have the data cable. RadioShack
has a charging system that is called "Igo" that I am looking for the
charging tip for my 6100. Have one for my 6000 already. I haven't been able
to find any info on the LG 3200 anywhere.

Hot Rod <hotrod@hotmail.com> spewed:
> I currently own the LG VX6100 and already have the data cable.
> RadioShack has a charging system that is called "Igo" that I am
> looking for the charging tip for my 6100. Have one for my 6000
> already. I haven't been able to find any info on the LG 3200 anywhere.
>
> "Paul H" <nymblz@coinverizon.net> wrote in message
>> I saw a car charger that listed both LG units as compatible, but does
>> this apply to data as well ?
>>
>> I'm used to using Bitpim for my old 4400, but now of course I need a
>> new cable for my new 6100.
>>
>> thx

According to many d00ds on eBay, the 6100 cable is the same as the 7000. I
hope they are right, cuz I ordered one for myself a few days ago and got an
e-mail that it shipped today. w00t. o_O

--
The Toe Pages:
http://www.rubbertoe.com