Watch a MacBook Air Get Blown Up by Firecracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
that wasnt a firecracker. hard to see so muchmoney blown up like that. At least sell it for more than retail price on ebay. Look at the ipad.

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Oh look, it's a dirty hipster with a Mac.

"Hey Mom, when you send me the check so I can pay my rent money for my apartment in Williamsburg, can you also send me a check for a new Mac. Mine died today."

TemjinGold

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
[citation][nom]godwhomismike[/nom]Oh look, it's a dirty hipster with a Mac. "Hey Mom, when you send me the check so I can pay my rent money for my apartment in Williamsburg, can you also send me a check for a new Mac. Mine died today."[/citation]

Seriously.

Honestly, if these guys are filthy rich, I wouldn't care how they waste their money. Unfortunately, it's more likely these losers are unemployed and broke.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
A dozen Chinese workers died making that MacBook for nothing, just so these kids can blow it up with money they didn't sweat for because they felt it was funny...

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]liveonc[/nom]A dozen Chinese workers died making that MacBook for nothing, just so these kids can blow it up with money they didn't sweat for because they felt it was funny...[/citation]

You can't be telling me that it's forbidden to have fun just because a dictator on another continent is cruel to his people?

decepticon

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
Hmm, maybe you could have put it to better use, such as maybe donate it to someone who can't afford a decent laptop. Maybe give it to a family member. What a waste, much like the skin of those two hipsters.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
[citation][nom]neiroatopelcc[/nom]You can't be telling me that it's forbidden to have fun just because a dictator on another continent is cruel to his people?[/citation]

It's not about the Chinese, it about a bunch of kids who don't even consider that things were made so cheap, so they could take it for granted, as they clearly didn't even appreciate the money spent to buy it in the first place.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]neiroatopelcc[/nom]First time this millenia that I've seen a macbook be put to good use[/citation]

no kidding...

crappy piece of laptop can't even standup to couple of firecracker....

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]nexus9113[/nom]It was weird watching two hipsters blow up an object of hipster worship.[/citation]

But even the Mac hipsters would have to admit the first gen Air was an absolute piece of garbage (minus the metal unibody).

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
Wow, there are a bunch of bitter, crumpy old complainers here. Yes, these guys could have donated this laptop to someone for better use. There are kids having fun. More fun than sitting around a website all day waiting to post comments on the latest tech news I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.