Soltek SL-75DRV2

G

This board definitely looks interesting, but I can't find it for sale anywhere. I checked PriceGrabber, PriceWatch, Half.com, EBay, Buy.com, and several other places, and I can't find the board or prices anywhere. Is it commercially available in the US? If so, where can I find it?

G

I've also searched for it to no avail. The only places I found that sell it are in Korea, Russia, Netherlands, and somewhere in the UK. I don't think Soltek distributes in the US yet. If anyone knows of a US, Canadian, or UK vendor that is willing to ship it to the US please post a link.

I wonder if Tom's Hardware got theirs directly from Soltek for testing and reviewing purposes.

Thanks,
Mike

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by ralniv on 11/29/01 07:34 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

hey, you can get it at www.soltekusa.com, if it doesnt show up in thier inventory thingy just email the guy on the contact link. Also, if you buy this board and are going to overclock with it, please please please tell me your results ( all I have gotten so far is "this board is great for overclocking" but havent seen any actual numbers like I seen have for the Epox and for the Soyo
the board is around $126 US i think

G

DON'T BUY A SOLTEK PRODUCT!

They seems well produced, but the company givo no support at all! and bios updates are very very very rare!

Read my case I post in this newsgroup some days ago about SL-75DRV mainboard!

Chose Epox or MSI they have great support and upgrade along years!

blue_heart

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001
i already posted a link about soltek story in usa with a review for this board, here is the link again

http://www.lostcircuits.com/motherboard/sl_75drv2/

and here you can find the soltek

http://www.ncix.com/Canada/

wish if there was UnDo in the life

G

DO NOT BUY THIS MOTHERBOARD!!! Read my recent post, titled "Soltek SL-75DRV2 S*cks" I really really don't know what Tom's Hardware was thinking when they recommended this motherboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue_heart

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001
i do not know why soltek is not going nice with you even i do not what u r suffering from for using soltek board.

i have 3 systems using soltek boards (duron 600 and athlon 700 and ahtlon tb 1000) and all doing great without any problem.

blue_heart

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001
i do not know why soltek is not going nice with you even i do not what u r suffering from for using soltek board.

i am using soltek since 99 and i have 3 systems using soltek boards (duron 600, athlon 700 and ahtlon tb 1000) and all are doing great without any problem.