command line option syntax error

I hope someone can help with this PLEASE, getting the following message EVERY
time i try to open any program or window
Installation of System Software Installer SHIP
command line option syntax error type command /? for help

"davedwrite" <davedwrite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I hope someone can help with this PLEASE, getting the following message EVERY
>time i try to open any program or window
>Installation of System Software Installer SHIP
>command line option syntax error type command /? for help

Some software running in the background may cause this. Start here:
"How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560)
"How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310353).

--
(tm)

TRENDING THREADS