command line option syntax error

I hope someone can help with this PLEASE, getting the following message EVERY
time i try to open any program or window
Installation of System Software Installer SHIP
command line option syntax error type command /? for help
1 answer Last reply
More about command line option syntax error

    "davedwrite" <davedwrite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I hope someone can help with this PLEASE, getting the following message EVERY
    >time i try to open any program or window
    >Installation of System Software Installer SHIP
    >command line option syntax error type command /? for help

    Some software running in the background may cause this. Start here:
    "How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560)
    "How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310353).

    --
    (tm)

Command Line Command Prompt Microsoft Windows XP