Control Panel message when XP Pro starts up

I get a message that says "Please go to control panel and configure system
componets" when I start up my PC. It does not affect the ability to use the
PC but I cannot get the message to clear. I have gone to the control panel
and have tried many things but nothing seems out of order and I still get the
message every time I start the PC.

Any Ideas

Check Event Viewer for errors.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"jdb91758" wrote:
|I get a message that says "Please go to control panel and configure system
| componets" when I start up my PC. It does not affect the ability to use
the
| PC but I cannot get the message to clear. I have gone to the control
panel
| and have tried many things but nothing seems out of order and I still get
the
| message every time I start the PC.
|
| Any Ideas

How to manage Windows Startup?: