Iwill XP333 Motherboard

G

Hello;
In relation to the recent motherboards review for the AMD CPU's I came across a new motherboard which everyone, atleast overclockers, are very excited about - the Iwill XP333 With DDR333 and ATA133. Does anyone kow anything more about it or is it posible to ask the team here to review it as well. It is not a cheap board it retails for arounf $190.00

Thanks

mbetea

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2001
dunno if it's a bad sign or what. but there are already refurbished 7350kda's at newegg. i thought they just came out about 2 weeks ago?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Hard to say. I see that most problems with the ECS K7S5A involve people who don't know how to install a motherboard putting it in with a post shorting them out, or using a warped case so that they can't get the AGP card in all the way, or woundering why a 235W power supply won't work with their XP1600+. If that's a good example, maybe these are boards returned by the same idiots for the same problems?

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
ECS does have a higher defect rate than a lot of more familiar companies, but I still see a lot more user errors going on with them too. I think the low price attracts newbees.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Latest posts