Sign in with
Your question

MW3 tripple fail

Last response: in Video Games
November 27, 2011 12:06:36 AM

So I've tried to log onto the MW3 forums to complain about the fact that you can repeatedly spawn in front of the enemy (my record is 11 times in under 2 minutes) and I've notice others complain about it too. Soooo when I tried to log on it requires your Xbox live account or PS3 account info to log onto the forums. Wow so PC users can't log on?

So then I cruise on over to the steam forums (where I purchased the game) and when it wouldnt let me log on (even though I was ALLREADY ON) I tried a reset of password. And it's random question (in place of the jumbled letters/numbers to authenticate you are a real person) was this question "Which is not a cat: Lion, Tiger, Beagle, Bobcat". I answered beagle and then tried Beagle, both were incorrect according the steam. I had a beagle as a kid. Im pretty sure he didnt meow or roar. GG steam, GG.

MW3 is a great game but has issues, among the many is the inability to post a comment about it on any main forum. Its a win I tell you.

More about : mw3 tripple fail

November 28, 2011 6:51:16 AM

anyone have a clue how to get on the official steam forums or MW3 forums?
Related resources
November 29, 2011 6:25:06 AM

Same crap. Steam's question was "what is gordon freeman's first name". It does not accept the correct answer...
November 29, 2011 7:04:31 AM

have you tried using another browser?
December 9, 2011 6:22:07 AM

I use t he most up to date IE with Win 7. If it wont work with that the site shouldn't be up. BUT I tried my laptop that has both IE 8 and chrome on it. Same crap.

The game is a waste of money. horseshit spawns aplenty. Theres more hackers on the game now than t here are legit players too
December 11, 2011 2:20:11 AM

even if you do complain , they probably wont change it .
December 11, 2011 3:08:36 AM

I was considering to buy this game, but with all the issues I've heard about it, its surely better to stick to mw2 lol
!