Corrupt file slows computer

January 13, 2005 1:05:03 PM

Almost every time I login or connect to the Internet, my computer displays a
message that says something about Windows - Corrupt or Missing File. Then
after that is tells me to run Chkdsk. I have done so, and yet it still pops
up. What do I do?
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 4:54:12 PM

Please post the exact text of the message you are seeing.
--
Ted Zieglar

news:D 1B40246-6D1A-4AFF-9906-F906403B8CF0@microsoft.com...
!