Screen Resolution

When I select 1024 x 768 resolution on large monitor,
causes games Like MS Flight Sim 2004 and screen savers
to be jumpy. I use Radeon 9200 vidio card
1 answer Last reply
More about screen resolution

    Lower the resolution to 800x600.

    The speed of your CPU can't keep up with it.

    "Billw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I select 1024 x 768 resolution on large monitor,
    > causes games Like MS Flight Sim 2004 and screen savers
    > to be jumpy. I use Radeon 9200 vidio card

Screen Resolution Microsoft Windows XP