Sign in with
Your question

Saints Row The Third - Year End Surprise Hit!!!

Last response: in Video Games
November 27, 2011 7:09:33 PM

I wasnt really expecting that much in this game, so when I played it, I was really surprised on how good this game is. Not just good, the best way to describe this game is CRAZY!!!
The opening mission felt like a linear shooter and it was ok. After a couple of minutes the game was just induced with gaming steroids. Shooting enemies while falling of a plane, signing autographs while in a middle of a fire fight, swinging a dildo sword, kamehameha taunt, octupus launcher with mind control and a lot more!
People looking for substance and serious story wouldn really like the game but for gamers that just want to have hours of mindless fun - this is the game for you! 5 cool dude smiley for this game!! :sol:  :sol:  :sol:  :sol:  :sol: 
What do you think about the game??

PS
The sex appeal slider is a gaming innovation. Every next gen game should have this.. :pt1cable: 
November 27, 2011 7:23:24 PM

How well does it play on PC? I'm sick of paying for badly optimized buggy PC games.
November 28, 2011 10:15:26 AM

Gothams Finest said:
How well does it play on PC? I'm sick of paying for badly optimized buggy PC games.

Havent experience any bugs as of yet..The game havent even crashed. Controls are ok specially with fire fights but the car cam could use a little adjustment. All in all, it plays soild on the pc..
November 28, 2011 10:32:26 AM

Sounds good, I may have to purchase it. I watched some gameplay videos and it looks like a laugh.
!