No Task Manager on master account

Why would nothing happen when I press CTL+ALT+DEL? Did I change a setting and
not know it...cause I wouldnt know how to lock this out on the master account
if I tried! Any ideas to get "Windows Security" and Task Manager to pop up
again when pressing CTL+ALT+DEL?
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager master account

    Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "emetz800" wrote:

    | Why would nothing happen when I press CTL+ALT+DEL? Did I change a setting and
    | not know it...cause I wouldnt know how to lock this out on the master account
    | if I tried! Any ideas to get "Windows Security" and Task Manager to pop up
    | again when pressing CTL+ALT+DEL?

Windows Security Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP