A Program Window opens on Boot

Hi! After having installed a programme an Explorer window opens with the
programme name in it to start it every time I reboot the computer. How can
this annoying window be removed?
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about program window opens boot

    Hi Ravinder,

    Try the steps outlined in the below MS support site:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=170086

    You may also try cleaning booting Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353

    HTH
    Venkatesh

    "Ravinder S. Mahoon" <RavinderSMahoon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:93C37B6A-4596-41CD-874A-F6718D2F3738@microsoft.com...
    > Hi! After having installed a programme an Explorer window opens with the
    > programme name in it to start it every time I reboot the computer. How can
    > this annoying window be removed?
    > Thanks.

Boot Microsoft Windows XP