A Program Window opens on Boot

January 15, 2005 3:21:03 AM

Hi! After having installed a programme an Explorer window opens with the
programme name in it to start it every time I reboot the computer. How can
this annoying window be removed?
Thanks.
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 10:40:27 PM

Hi Ravinder,

Try the steps outlined in the below MS support site:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=170086

You may also try cleaning booting Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353

HTH
Venkatesh

"Ravinder S. Mahoon" <RavinderSMahoon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in