Blocking Warez P2P Client

I'm looking for the port ranges for the WAREZ P2P client so I can disable
them up/down.

Thanks
David

If there is a reason you're asking about an illegal P2P program in a
newsgroup for Windows XP, it escapes me.

Ted Zieglar

"David Gabriel" <avidmag@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for the port ranges for the WAREZ P2P client so I can disable
> them up/down.
>
> Thanks
> David

Google for: IP Security Policies.

"David Gabriel" wrote:

> I'm looking for the port ranges for the WAREZ P2P client so I can disable
> them up/down.
>
> Thanks
> David

I'm asking how to block particular port ranges through windows firewalls.

> If there is a reason you're asking about an illegal P2P program in a
> newsgroup for Windows XP, it escapes me.
>
> Ted Zieglar
>
> "David Gabriel" <avidmag@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm looking for the port ranges for the WAREZ P2P client so I can disable
>> them up/down.
>>
>> Thanks
>> David

The Windows firewall only blocks inbound, so if you want to block outbound,
too, you'll need another solution.

Zone Alarm is good enough in the free version.