Sign in with
Your question

Anyone remember this older video game?

Last response: in Video Games
November 28, 2011 7:53:43 PM

It had a dark-haired female warrior wielding a blade-type weapon on a retractable chain. The setting was a snow-covered forest landscape. What's the name of this game and female character?

. . . it may have been played on xbox . . . maybe circa 2005 . . . maybe RPG . . . Fantasy based.

She looked either aboriginal native or latina, and had a sort of scowling look. I've never played this game, but I remember the trailer that was shown at movie theatres before a movie started, and from posters displayed at video game stores.
January 26, 2012 8:25:14 PM

leo_wh said:
It had a dark-haired female warrior wielding a blade-type weapon on a retractable chain. The setting was a snow-covered forest landscape. What's the name of this game and female character?

. . . it may have been played on xbox . . . maybe circa 2005 . . . maybe RPG . . . Fantasy based.

She looked either aboriginal native or latina, and had a sort of scowling look. I've never played this game, but I remember the trailer that was shown at movie theatres before a movie started, and from posters displayed at video game stores.

I found it. Okay, I was wrong about some of the descriptions, but it’s Nariko from Heavenly Sword.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&...
!