EQ1: Beastlord Weps

Anyone know of a Beastlord H2H weapon of equivalent/relative quality
to the Blade of Disruption? I see these drop frequently, but almost
never see any H2H weapons drop.
1 answer Last reply
More about beastlord weps

    KDragon <nospam.for.me.please@nospam.net> wrote in news:f5Fwd.28410$%
    p1.1855327@news20.bellglobal.com:

    > Anyone know of a Beastlord H2H weapon of equivalent/relative quality
    > to the Blade of Disruption? I see these drop frequently, but almost
    > never see any H2H weapons drop.

    Not off hand, but, allakhazam has a great search engine...

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont
    Graeme, 18 Dwarven Shaman, 15 Scholar