jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

hey i just started everquest like 3 or 4 days ago and i made a high elf
magician on the stromm server, if any 1 wants to come kill stuff with me
look me up sor somethin

"jake" <slipnutz@fuse.net> wrote in message
> hey i just started everquest like 3 or 4 days ago and i made a high elf
> magician on the stromm server, if any 1 wants to come kill stuff with me
> look me up sor somethin

Jake:

You should probably list your player name so people can give you a shout
when they're online.

Lou
Heckyoubus - Level 51 Enchanter
Stromm

"Lou Vincze" <biglou@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> "jake" <slipnutz@fuse.net> wrote in message
> > hey i just started everquest like 3 or 4 days ago and i made a high elf
> > magician on the stromm server, if any 1 wants to come kill stuff with me
> > look me up sor somethin
> >

> Jake:
>
> You should probably list your player name so people can give you a shout
> when they're online.
>
> Lou
> Heckyoubus - Level 51 Enchanter
> Stromm

And state whether it's EQ1 or EQ2 =)

Pamela Carlton wrote:

> And state whether it's EQ1 or EQ2 =)

Is there a Stromm Server in EQ2? Not trying to be a smartass here, I
don't know if they've recycled any of the server names between the two
games.

--
Annie

In EQII:

AGE EverQuest Live FAQ:
http://www.icynic.com/~don/EQ/age.faq.htm

Mirrored at:
http://webpages.charter.net/lenny13/age.faq.htm

http://www.derfy.net/agefaq.html

_______

If you can't figure out my email address, you're not supposed to write me.

"Annie Benson-Lennaman" <teapray@realpeopleonly.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Pamela Carlton wrote:
> >

> > And state whether it's EQ1 or EQ2 =)
>
> Is there a Stromm Server in EQ2? Not trying to be a smartass here, I
> don't know if they've recycled any of the server names between the two
> games.

They have recycled a few of the names plus added a few for good measure.
Seems to be a few more named after zones in EQ1.
I should have popped into the forums and checked the list there - I wasn't
meaning to be cheeky, just thought it mught help get a more accurate
response for him.

It's all melding into one...hehehe

--
eq2.najena.Simonette