Armada 7770

Anyone know how to get by the power on password on the above laptop.
I guess remove the BIOS battery and jump it, but hoping for something
simple. If I have to open her up any clue were I can get info on that
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about armada 7770

    "Glenn Hewitt" <glennhwt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know how to get by the power on password on the above
    > laptop.
    > I guess remove the BIOS battery and jump it, but hoping for
    > something
    > simple. If I have to open her up any clue were I can get info on
    > that
    > Thanks

    If you can prove that you are the owner, Hewlett-Packard will help
    you.

    --
    Earl F. Parrish

Compaq Computers