Armada 7770

Last response: in Computer Brands
May 8, 2004 1:34:12 AM

Anyone know how to get by the power on password on the above laptop.
I guess remove the BIOS battery and jump it, but hoping for something
simple. If I have to open her up any clue were I can get info on that
Thanks

More about : armada 7770

Anonymous
May 24, 2004 2:04:00 AM

"Glenn Hewitt" <glennhwt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how to get by the power on password on the above
> laptop.
> I guess remove the BIOS battery and jump it, but hoping for
> something
> simple. If I have to open her up any clue were I can get info on
> that
> Thanks

If you can prove that you are the owner, Hewlett-Packard will help
you.

--
Earl F. Parrish
!