Closed Solved

Gamepad

Hello Guys,

I need a controller for my PC.
Which one is good?
Ms Xbox controller for PC or Logitech gamepad?

Any use of getting a wireless controller?

Please, suggest me some good.

Need it urgent

7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gamepad
  1. xbox 360 all the way. as far as getting a wireless, you would need to get a special wireless adapter to use it, but it's up to you if you need it to be wireless
  2. Any other then XBOX...?
    Like both the analog controller at below..
    means D-PAD at above the sticks
  3. ps2/3? pretty sure it's got the same general layout as xbox, so I'm not sure what you're asking for ( your wording is confusing)
  4. AntiZig said:
    ps2/3? pretty sure it's got the same general layout as xbox, so I'm not sure what you're asking for ( your wording is confusing)

Sorry to confuse you...

I need gamepad for my PC, Window 7.

And need something like this only..

http://imageupload.org/getfile.php?id=142482&a=a7030b61b35c75f9f8bad1159d9a14a7&t=4ed5ad18&o=368CE36FC478E2FA4A420BDD37DFBE71664834119D262F4849867CD5601814AC9E2B90FE6FD8&n=logitech-cordless-controller.jpg&i=1
  5. Best answer
    the link doesn't work.

anyhow, if you have a certain preference for the layout and you've found something already then just buy it. Overall, a lot of people turn to controllers/gamepads because they liked the feel they got while playing on a console. With that being said, while logitec and other 3rd party companies do a good job I often find their products to be not as good as original console versions. There's also some compatibility/configuration issues you might have to deal with.
  6. Best answer selected by rockxdude.
  7. Ok..thanks..:)
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Controller Gamepad Logitech Video Games