Mike

Splendid

Hi,
I have three computers setup with a wireless router. the two computers that
have the wireless card will not connect too the internet after I d/l SP2.
Done anyone else have this problem? Thanks Mike

Use manufacturer's web site to download updated firmware for your
router/firewall, and install it.

"Mike" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have three computers setup with a wireless router. the two computers that
> have the wireless card will not connect too the internet after I d/l SP2.
> Done anyone else have this problem? Thanks Mike

TRENDING THREADS