Dragon cap's?

Is there a level cap to dragon encounters? I though I heard something
about a cap of 53 or so for Nagafen and Vox, is this true? And if so,
is it the case with the rest of the dragons?

Thanks.

~F

Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Is there a level cap to dragon encounters? I though I heard something
> about a cap of 53 or so for Nagafen and Vox, is this true? And if so,
> is it the case with the rest of the dragons?

Naggy and Vox are the only ones I know of off hand, and the cap is 52.
Anyone over level 52 that gets on the hate list is ported out.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 18 Dwarven Shaman, 15 Scholar