tLove

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2004

I am taking online classes and most of my assignments has to be sent by
Outlook Express. I recently installed a Microsoft Office 97 software on my
computer and it ended up being the wrong program I needed, so I uninstalled
it.............since then Outlook won't work. In MS Works I try and send a
document and nothing happens when I press send. NOTHING AT ALL!! I NEED
SOME HELP AND FAST!!
--
thank you greatly tlove

fast?

http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/

"tlove" wrote:

> I am taking online classes and most of my assignments has to be sent by
> Outlook Express. I recently installed a Microsoft Office 97 software on my
> computer and it ended up being the wrong program I needed, so I uninstalled
> it.............since then Outlook won't work. In MS Works I try and send a
> document and nothing happens when I press send. NOTHING AT ALL!! I NEED
> SOME HELP AND FAST!!
> --
> thank you greatly tlove

Outlook, Outlook Express and Microsoft Works are three separate programs.
Which one do you wish to use to send e-mail?

Ted Zieglar