Linda

PLEASE HELP ME "SOMEONE!!!"

Ever since I did the MSN Messenger update, all my
messages are delayed when I hit "send" in the message
box!! I've tried deleting and re-adding the program and
changing my firewall but nothing fixes the problem...any
suggestions out there??

This group is for the Windows XP operating system. For questions about MSN
Messenger, ask in the MSN Messenger newsgroup:

A tip: Posting in capitals means you're shouting. That is considered rude in
a newsgroup.

Ted Zieglar