Robert

I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 Norton AV: I can do an ASR backup and create
a recovery diskette fine. But, when I try to create a restore point, It says
it's unable and to reboot. when rebooted, same thing happens when I try to
create a restore point, forever.
How to create a restore point?

--
Robert
http://www.Money-Guides.com

Hi Robert,

Here are some troubleshooting tip to look at. If these do not resolve
the problem post back with any error messages you may receive.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

Robert wrote:
> I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 Norton AV: I can do an ASR
> backup and create a recovery diskette fine. But, when I
> try to create a restore point, It says it's unable and to
> reboot. when rebooted, same thing happens when I try to
> create a restore point, forever.
> How to create a restore point?

Robert

Sorry, they're where?

"Bert Kinney" wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Here are some troubleshooting tip to look at. If these do not resolve
> the problem post back with any error messages you may receive.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
> http://dts-l.org/
>
> Robert wrote:
> > I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 Norton AV: I can do an ASR
> > backup and create a recovery diskette fine. But, when I
> > try to create a restore point, It says it's unable and to
> > reboot. when rebooted, same thing happens when I try to
> > create a restore point, forever.
> > How to create a restore point?

Sorry, forgot to post the link. Here you go.
Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q302796

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]