Nice! Different drops at Splitpaw Spires!

Hi All

Everyone probably knows already, but, if you don't, there are some
interesting new drops off the Gnolls in South Karana. Almost every
one dropped a Healing potion (Lore, No Rent, cures 300hp) which makes
the place a bit more viable for those who solo. Smack one down, heal
up off the potion - cool :)

Three of the gnolls (maybe 1 in 12?) dropped a sword with a nice
poison proc (Lore, procs at 20 for 40 poison DD then 14 damage per
tick for 2 minutes) which is not much fun to be hit with, but is a
pretty nice rogue/warrior weapon. Weighs 8lbs though ;) Might even
be nice to give to pets.

Any other new drops appeared?

Palindrome

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:23:05 +0000, Palindrome
<damon-nomad@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi All
>
>Everyone probably knows already, but, if you don't, there are some
>interesting new drops off the Gnolls in South Karana. Almost every
>one dropped a Healing potion (Lore, No Rent, cures 300hp) which makes
>the place a bit more viable for those who solo. Smack one down, heal
>up off the potion - cool :)
>
>Three of the gnolls (maybe 1 in 12?) dropped a sword with a nice
>poison proc (Lore, procs at 20 for 40 poison DD then 14 damage per
>tick for 2 minutes) which is not much fun to be hit with, but is a
>pretty nice rogue/warrior weapon. Weighs 8lbs though ;) Might even
>be nice to give to pets.
>
>Any other new drops appeared?

Was this before or after the patch today? I only ask because:

- An itemization issue in South Karana and Splitpaw has been corrected.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:11:17 -0600, Freddie Agricola <derfy@uab.edu>
wrote:

>Was this before or after the patch today? I only ask because:

>- An itemization issue in South Karana and Splitpaw has been corrected.
I was playing at 9.30am Friday, UK time, and logged off about 12.30pm,
but did see a message saying there was to be a big patch a bit later
on. I wonder if they have changed it back?

Palindrome

TRENDING THREADS