LG6100 or like ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey everyone. I just got the new vx6100 and a data cable. i was able
to get everything to transfer fine and everything, but now i'm at a loss
for ringtones.

anyone have some good websites with free midi or short MP3s?

thanks a ton.

maciej

Brian Griffiths <bjgriff@adelphia.net> wrote in news:WKudnfOeSZlbUVTcRVn-
pg@adelphia.com:

> Hey everyone. I just got the new vx6100 and a data cable. i was able
> to get everything to transfer fine and everything, but now i'm at a loss
> for ringtones.
>
> anyone have some good websites with free midi or short MP3s?
>
> thanks a ton.

MyPhoneFiles.com, it is not free but very low $$, for 3 bucks you can
upload and send to phone your own audio files, or get the ones from public
space. it doesn't work on all VZ phones so make sure you do the test first.

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:59:20 -0600, maciej <gmaciej@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Brian Griffiths <bjgriff@adelphia.net> wrote in news:WKudnfOeSZlbUVTcRVn-
>pg@adelphia.com:
>
>> Hey everyone. I just got the new vx6100 and a data cable. i was able
>> to get everything to transfer fine and everything, but now i'm at a loss
>> for ringtones.
>>
>> anyone have some good websites with free midi or short MP3s?

>MyPhoneFiles.com, it is not free but very low $$, for 3 bucks you can
>upload and send to phone your own audio files, or get the ones from public
>space. it doesn't work on all VZ phones so make sure you do the test first.

Do a google search for midi or mp3 files. That's how I found couple of
midis for christmas for my LG7000. I used BitPim to manage my ringers
and wallpaper. Unfortunately it does not work with the calendar.

> I used BitPim to manage my ringers and wallpaper. Unfortunately it
> does not work with the calendar.

You can also thank LG for changing the calendar internals (and phonebook
for that matter) on every single model they do.

The good news is that the calendar code is in the process of being
redone.

Roger

Tony

Distinguished