recycle bin

when i deleat files any kind they do not go to the recycle bin, also if i
click to deleat files from the bin it says 2 but their are no files there
5 answers Last reply
More about recycle

    Did you check the Recycle Bin properties to see if you checked the box to
    delete immediately?

    "della" <della@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when i deleat files any kind they do not go to the recycle bin, also if i
    > click to deleat files from the bin it says 2 but their are no files there

    Some programs (e.g. Norton) have "Undelete" feature. Do you have one of those
    installed?

    "della" wrote:

    > when i deleat files any kind they do not go to the recycle bin, also if i
    > click to deleat files from the bin it says 2 but their are no files there

    no and also i do not have the box checked do not move files to recycle bin

    "r" wrote:

    > Some programs (e.g. Norton) have "Undelete" feature. Do you have one of those
    > installed?
    >

    > "della" wrote:
    >
    > > when i deleat files any kind they do not go to the recycle bin, also if i
    > > click to deleat files from the bin it says 2 but their are no files there

    yes i do not have it checked. i have mcfee virus scan and windows xp home

    "Jerry" wrote:

    > Did you check the Recycle Bin properties to see if you checked the box to
    > delete immediately?
    >
    > "della" <della@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > when i deleat files any kind they do not go to the recycle bin, also if i
    > > click to deleat files from the bin it says 2 but their are no files there

    Hello, I am having the same problem with my recycle bin not showing any
    items. Were you able to fix it. If so please tell me how. Thank you!

    "della" wrote:

    > when i deleat files any kind they do not go to the recycle bin, also if i
    > click to deleat files from the bin it says 2 but their are no files there

Microsoft Windows XP