Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkaroos

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2011
I play on a shitty laptop, typical university student budget so I can't afford anything better

Toshiba Satellite C655

Processor*
Intel® Celeron® Processor 900
Operating System*
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)*
Graphics Engine*
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
Graphics Memory*
128MB-829MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory

2GB DDR3 memory
Hard Drive*
250GB HDD (5400rpm)
Optical Drive*
DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)

Solution
These are the game specs:

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 or better
Memory: 2GB
Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600GT / ATI Radeon® X1950Pro or better
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
Hard Drive: 12GB*
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c-compatible

*Call of Duty®: Black Ops requires an initial hard drive space of approximately 24GB to download and install the game via digital download (8GB of compressed files, 8GB of decompressed files and 8GB of installed files). Upon installing the game, 16GB (compressed and decompressed files) may be deleted from the hard drive. Please make note of where the compressed and decompressed files are being saved on your...
These are the game specs:

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 or better
Memory: 2GB
Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600GT / ATI Radeon® X1950Pro or better
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
Hard Drive: 12GB*
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c-compatible

*Call of Duty®: Black Ops requires an initial hard drive space of approximately 24GB to download and install the game via digital download (8GB of compressed files, 8GB of decompressed files and 8GB of installed files). Upon installing the game, 16GB (compressed and decompressed files) may be deleted from the hard drive. Please make note of where the compressed and decompressed files are being saved on your hard drive in order to later locate these temporary files for removal.

Based on this link, I don't think it will play well. Average FPS is pretty low.

http://pcgamingcorner.com/wordpress/?p=820

Solution

iGGY-101

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2011
I dont think it will run... You need a proper graphics card supporting DirectX 9+ and the Media Accelerator wont run it. + the Celeron Processor is too slow. But I am not 100% sure that it wont work, even if it does, expect -15 frames per second

Status
Not open for further replies.