  • System Restore
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
January 20, 2005 12:46:38 PM

Please help .

I am using WIn XP pro. SP1

:SYSTEM RESTORE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR TRYING TO ENABLE/DISABLE ONE OR MORE
DRIVERS.

PLEASE RESTART YOUR MACHINE AND TRY AGAIN.:::

Riho Sormunen
SPIN Tek AS
mob: 5252852

More about : disable system restore

Anonymous
January 20, 2005 1:26:47 PM

"Riho Sormunen" <rixs@hot.ee> wrote in message
> Please help .
>
> I am using WIn XP pro. SP1
>
> :SYSTEM RESTORE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR TRYING TO ENABLE/DISABLE ONE OR MORE
> DRIVERS.
>
> PLEASE RESTART YOUR MACHINE AND TRY AGAIN.:::
>

> --

I mean that the message is an error message, what occour when I Try to
disable System restore. Also it not allow me to change the restore Size !
Please Help.
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 8:51:56 PM

Quickly reset all the System Restore points (Windows XP):
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/resetsr.htm

For the actual issue, the Event Log might give a clue:
http://www.winxptutor.com/eventlog.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User