I Cant disable System restore In win XP Pro

Please help .

I am using WIn XP pro. SP1

:SYSTEM RESTORE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR TRYING TO ENABLE/DISABLE ONE OR MORE
DRIVERS.

PLEASE RESTART YOUR MACHINE AND TRY AGAIN.:::

Hi

Yes you can

try to right click on " My Computer" and then go to propeties than go to
"system restore" and disable it.
Please note that this option should be active to mantain your system protect
in case of faliure, because with this option you can go back to the lastest
restore point and put your machine running again.

Paulo Pinto

Senior Systems Administrator