Battlefield 3 Platoon?

SinisterSalad

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008
I know that there are quite a few of us here that play, but I've not seen a mention of anyone setting up a platoon. In the event that there isn't one yet, I've set one up for us. I thought it'd be fun. Plus give a place for people that have no platoon and are looking for people to play with that are on here.

If there's already one set up that people here use, I have no problem killing mine and just joining that one.

See you on the battlefield!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391441518198/

SinisterSalad

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008
Sooo, heids is the only one that thinks this is a good idea? :\ Come on, I know you guys are out there! lol

I wont be on this weekend due to a family trip, but feel free to join up, and I'll check Battlelog at the hotel, and make some of you leaders to be able to invite and approve/kick people if needed.

SinisterSalad

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008

It's a spot in Battlelog where you can create groups to join. You can see other group member's info, like stats, whether they're online right now, and what server they're playing on. You can also post things to the page for others in the group to see. I'm sure that once you find a good group of people to play with, you can add them as a friend if you want.

SinisterSalad

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008

I guess you can think about it like Facebooks groups. A bunch of people in it with similar interests that you can compare with and find if you want, but not exactly cluttering up your wall or friends list.

My thought process was that since there were quite a few of us on here that play it, it'd be fun to be able to see everyone in one spot, and a place where people on here that have no one to play with can go.