files show in blue in Windows Explorer

Why do some files show in blue on the "C" drive in Windows Explorer??
Steph.

Steph. wrote:
> Why do some files show in blue on the "C" drive in Windows Explorer??

Google. (www.google.com)

Search for: "Why do some files show in blue in Windows Explorer"

Results include:
http://www.winxptutor.com/filecolor.htm

--
<- Shenan ->

Thanks!
It was too simple, but hey, when you donno, you donno!
Steph

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> Steph. wrote:
> > Why do some files show in blue on the "C" drive in Windows Explorer??
>
> Google. (www.google.com)
>
> Search for: "Why do some files show in blue in Windows Explorer"
>
> Results include:
> http://www.winxptutor.com/filecolor.htm
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

It could be that your hard disk is so full that your files are not getting
enough air. But I think you'd be better off by reading Shenan's post.
--
Ted Zieglar

Ted Zieglar wrote:
> It could be that your hard disk is so full that your files are not
> getting enough air. But I think you'd be better off by reading
> Shenan's post.

DOH! I forgot about the full hard drive..

Could also be that plastic bag I put over my monitor to keep it clean.. How
long can a file hold its breath? The world may never know. =)

--
<- Shenan ->

The fulll hard drive theory is also interrresting
see my previous post in the group about defrag and weird file names