files show in blue in Windows Explorer

Why do some files show in blue on the "C" drive in Windows Explorer??
Steph.
5 answers Last reply
More about files show blue windows explorer

    Steph. wrote:
    > Why do some files show in blue on the "C" drive in Windows Explorer??

    Google. (www.google.com)

    Search for: "Why do some files show in blue in Windows Explorer"

    Results include:
    http://www.winxptutor.com/filecolor.htm

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Thanks!
    It was too simple, but hey, when you donno, you donno!
    Steph

    "Shenan Stanley" wrote:

    > Steph. wrote:
    > > Why do some files show in blue on the "C" drive in Windows Explorer??
    >
    > Google. (www.google.com)
    >
    > Search for: "Why do some files show in blue in Windows Explorer"
    >
    > Results include:
    > http://www.winxptutor.com/filecolor.htm
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

    It could be that your hard disk is so full that your files are not getting
    enough air. But I think you'd be better off by reading Shenan's post.
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    Ted Zieglar wrote:
    > It could be that your hard disk is so full that your files are not
    > getting enough air. But I think you'd be better off by reading
    > Shenan's post.

    DOH! I forgot about the full hard drive..

    Could also be that plastic bag I put over my monitor to keep it clean.. How
    long can a file hold its breath? The world may never know. =)

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    The fulll hard drive theory is also interrresting
    see my previous post in the group about defrag and weird file names

    "Shenan Stanley" wrote:

    > Steph wrote:
    > > Why do some files show in blue on the "C" drive in Windows Explorer??
    >
    > Ted Zieglar wrote:
    > > It could be that your hard disk is so full that your files are not
    > > getting enough air. But I think you'd be better off by reading
    > > Shenan's post.
    >
    > DOH! I forgot about the full hard drive..
    >
    > Could also be that plastic bag I put over my monitor to keep it clean.. How
    > long can a file hold its breath? The world may never know. =)
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP