Sign in with
Your question

Can you play assassins creed 2 with an i5

Last response: in Video Games
December 1, 2011 9:32:48 PM

Hello,
I have a laptop that periodically lags when playing assassins creed 1 and 2.Sometimes i have to open the game several times before it runs smoothly.I have a laptop with an intel i5 @ 2.40Ghz that has turboboost up to 2.6Ghz.I have 4Gb ram and 1Gb of ded graphics.It pumps out alot of heat .

More about : play assassins creed

December 1, 2011 9:39:56 PM

av33 said:
Hello,
I have a laptop that periodically lags when playing assassins creed 1 and 2.Sometimes i have to open the game several times before it runs smoothly.I have a laptop with an intel i5 @ 2.40Ghz that has turboboost up to 2.6Ghz.I have 4Gb ram and 1Gb of ded graphics.It pumps out alot of heat .

whats your graphics card
m
l
December 2, 2011 10:07:55 AM

In general, yes, the CPU will handle the game with a smile. It all depends on your graphics card though.

Also a worthy notice, AC2, AC Brotherhood and even AC Revelations all run on the same engine (as far as I know, exact same specs all round), so if AC2 works the rest should as well :) 
m
l
February 18, 2012 8:28:35 AM

All Assassin's creed titles aren't a problem for an I5 . Many thanks to Ubisoft that it made a game series that has good graphics and not very dependant :)  . Not like other games that have many problems and needs an expensive PC to play at medium graphics :fou:  .
m
l
Related resources
!