hi folks
i'm new to this and i am hoping someone can help me with a problem every
time i go into my control panel i keep getting the message that windows has
encountered a problem and has to close,and sometimes after this message
another with drwtsn debugger has encounterd a problem and has to close appers
aswell.
can someone please help with any ideas on how to repair this bearing in mind
i do not have a lot of pc knowledge.
regards gerard

Hi there,

Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Click Start, run, type "inetcpl.cpl" (with out quotation marks) and click
OK.
2. Click the Advanced tab.
3. Under Browsing, uncheck the "Enable third-party browser extensions
(requires restart)" check box.
4. Also, uncheck the box for Display a notification about every script error
5. Check the box for Disable script debugging
6. Click OK.

PS: Do not restart your computer after performing the above steps.

Once you are done with the above steps, please open control panel and see if
the problem remains.

You may also scan your computer using the award winning Lavasoft Adaware
software, please download from here (direct link):
http://www.lavasoft.de/ms/index.htm

After successfully installing the Ad-aware, please follow the steps below:

1. Double click the Ad-Aware icon on desktop.
2. Click "Check for Updates", "Connect" and download the latest pattern file
if available. and click Finish
3. Click "Start" and then "Next"
4. After the scan is finished, click "Next"
5. Select all the items (checkboxes) or
(Right click on any object in the "Scan result" list and choose 'Select
all objects')
6. Click Next and click OK to confirm removal.

"silvertesse" <silvertesse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi folks
> i'm new to this and i am hoping someone can help me with a problem every
> time i go into my control panel i keep getting the message that windows
has
> encountered a problem and has to close,and sometimes after this message
> another with drwtsn debugger has encounterd a problem and has to close
appers
> aswell.
> can someone please help with any ideas on how to repair this bearing in
mind
> i do not have a lot of pc knowledge.
> regards gerard

hi meena
thanks for that it has worked a treat and that's the problem gone just like
that
regards
gerard

"Meena" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:
>
> 1. Click Start, run, type "inetcpl.cpl" (with out quotation marks) and click
> OK.
> 2. Click the Advanced tab.
> 3. Under Browsing, uncheck the "Enable third-party browser extensions
> (requires restart)" check box.
> 4. Also, uncheck the box for Display a notification about every script error
> 5. Check the box for Disable script debugging
> 6. Click OK.
>
> PS: Do not restart your computer after performing the above steps.
>
> Once you are done with the above steps, please open control panel and see if
> the problem remains.
>
> You may also scan your computer using the award winning Lavasoft Adaware
> software, please download from here (direct link):
> http://www.lavasoft.de/ms/index.htm
>
> After successfully installing the Ad-aware, please follow the steps below:
>
> 1. Double click the Ad-Aware icon on desktop.
> 2. Click "Check for Updates", "Connect" and download the latest pattern file
> if available. and click Finish
> 3. Click "Start" and then "Next"
> 4. After the scan is finished, click "Next"
> 5. Select all the items (checkboxes) or
> (Right click on any object in the "Scan result" list and choose 'Select
> all objects')
> 6. Click Next and click OK to confirm removal.
>
> "silvertesse" <silvertesse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi folks
> > i'm new to this and i am hoping someone can help me with a problem every
> > time i go into my control panel i keep getting the message that windows
> has
> > encountered a problem and has to close,and sometimes after this message
> > another with drwtsn debugger has encounterd a problem and has to close
> appers
> > aswell.
> > can someone please help with any ideas on how to repair this bearing in
> mind
> > i do not have a lot of pc knowledge.
> > regards gerard

Glad to know all is well!