plug-in at start up

Hi All,
When I start my winxp,as soon as I log in ,a porn plug in pops up and asks
for the country I live in ,then ,it screw up everything and dosen't le me
open up the IE?

Dose anyone know how I can remove that god damn programe???

Thanks for your time.
5 answers Last reply
More about plug start

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&DisplayLang=en
    Microsoft program - previously released by Giant Software.

    Information about malware:
    http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/malware.ars

    The below links assist you in checking your system for parasites:-
    http://aumha.org/a/noads.htm
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/parasite.htm
    Please note that some malware may kill the internet connection when it is removed,
    the program on the link below will enable you to regain the internet connection.
    http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by third-party software
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827315

    http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/default.mspx
    Fight Spyware - articles by Microsoft

    Spyware Programs links:-
    www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-Aware
    www.security.kolla.de Spybot

    SpywareBlaster

    Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

    Home Page Setting Changes Unexpectedly, or You Cannot Change Your Home Page Setting
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320159

    Downloadable McAfee AVERT Stinger:
    Stinger: http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
    stand-alone utility used to detect and remove specific viruses. It is not a
    substitute for full anti-virus protection, but rather a tool to assist
    administrators and users when dealing with an infected system. Stinger utilizes
    next generation scan engine technology, including process scanning, digitally
    signed DAT files, and scan performance optimizations.

    Perhaps an online security/virus check
    Symantec
    http://security.norton.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym
    Trend Micro House Call:
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    Panda ActiveScan;
    McAfee FreeScan:
    Kaspersky Labs On-line Virus Checker:
    BitDefender Online Scan:

    Free anti virus programs
    http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl7.php

    "Ray Alirezaei" <ray@my.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    > When I start my winxp,as soon as I log in ,a porn plug in pops up and asks for the
    > country I live in ,then ,it screw up everything and dosen't le me open up the IE?
    >
    > Dose anyone know how I can remove that god damn programe???
    >
    > Thanks for your time.

    I think I got rid of that program,now problem is that ,I can start IE,as I
    start it ,it shuts down.I can't install yahoo massanger or MSN
    messanger,when they want to connect I get an windows error .

    Thanks for your help
    "Taurarian" <taurarianREMOVECAPS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&DisplayLang=en
    > Microsoft program - previously released by Giant Software.
    >
    > Information about malware:
    > http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/malware.ars
    >
    > The below links assist you in checking your system for parasites:-
    > http://aumha.org/a/noads.htm
    > http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/parasite.htm
    > Please note that some malware may kill the internet connection when it is
    > removed, the program on the link below will enable you to regain the
    > internet connection.
    > http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm
    >
    > Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by third-party software
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827315
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/default.mspx
    > Fight Spyware - articles by Microsoft
    >
    > Spyware Programs links:-
    > www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-Aware
    > www.security.kolla.de Spybot
    >
    > SpywareBlaster
    >
    > Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines
    > http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    >
    > Home Page Setting Changes Unexpectedly, or You Cannot Change Your Home
    > Page Setting
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320159
    >
    > Downloadable McAfee AVERT Stinger:
    > Stinger: http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
    > stand-alone utility used to detect and remove specific viruses. It is not
    > substitute for full anti-virus protection, but rather a tool to assist
    > administrators and users when dealing with an infected system. Stinger
    > utilizes
    > next generation scan engine technology, including process scanning,
    > digitally
    > signed DAT files, and scan performance optimizations.
    >

    > Perhaps an online security/virus check
    > Symantec
    > http://security.norton.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym
    > Trend Micro House Call:
    > http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    > Panda ActiveScan;
    > http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm
    > McAfee FreeScan:
    > http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp
    > Kaspersky Labs On-line Virus Checker:
    > http://www.kaspersky.com/remoteviruschk.html
    > BitDefender Online Scan:
    > http://www.bitdefender.com/scan/licence.php
    >
    > Free anti virus programs
    > http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl7.php
    >

    > "Ray Alirezaei" <ray@my.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi All,
    >> When I start my winxp,as soon as I log in ,a porn plug in pops up and
    >> asks for the country I live in ,then ,it screw up everything and dosen't
    >> le me open up the IE?
    >>
    >> Dose anyone know how I can remove that god damn programe???
    >>
    >> Thanks for your time.

    Hi

    try to use Scan Spyware that can be found at www.scanspyware.net for me is
    the best there is, it found more things on my pc than Microsoft AntiSpyware
    (BETA)

    Paulo

    "Ray Alirezaei" wrote:

> [...]
    > > Trend Micro House Call:
    > > http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
    > > Panda ActiveScan;
    > > http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm
    > > McAfee FreeScan:
    > > http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp
    > > Kaspersky Labs On-line Virus Checker:
    > > http://www.kaspersky.com/remoteviruschk.html
    > > BitDefender Online Scan:
    > > http://www.bitdefender.com/scan/licence.php
    > >
    > > Free anti virus programs
    > > http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl7.php
    > >

    > > "Ray Alirezaei" <ray@my.com> wrote in message
    > >> Hi All,
    > >> When I start my winxp,as soon as I log in ,a porn plug in pops up and
    > >> asks for the country I live in ,then ,it screw up everything and dosen't
    > >> le me open up the IE?
    > >>
    > >> Dose anyone know how I can remove that god damn programe???

    But the problem is that my IE dosen't work,I already scanned for spyware and
    there is nothing on my computer.I unistall IE and reinstall it,it didn't
    work either ,I can't use my both messangers but everything else is all
    right.
    Thanks for yuor help
    "Paulo Pinto" <Paulo Pinto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [...]
    > > >
    > > > SpywareBlaster
    > > > http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html
    > > >
    > > > Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines
    > > > http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    > > >
    > > > Home Page Setting Changes Unexpectedly, or You Cannot Change Your Home
    > > > Page Setting
    > > > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320159
    > > >
    > > > Downloadable McAfee AVERT Stinger:
    > > > Stinger: http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
    > > > stand-alone utility used to detect and remove specific viruses. It is
    not
    > > > substitute for full anti-virus protection, but rather a tool to assist
    > > > administrators and users when dealing with an infected system. Stinger
    > > > utilizes
    > > > next generation scan engine technology, including process scanning,
    > > > digitally
    > > > signed DAT files, and scan performance optimizations.

    Spyware/Virus Removal and Prevention:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/windowsxpsolutions.htm
    (Links to online virus scans on the same page)

    How to optimize Windows XP, 2000, ME
    for the best performance (Step-by-step Visual Guide):
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/optimizewindows.htm

    Good Luck!
    ---
    How to successfully install Windows XP Service Pack 2:
    http://www.fixyourwindows.com/winxpsp2install.htm

    "Ray Alirezaei" wrote:

    > Hi All,
    > When I start my winxp,as soon as I log in ,a porn plug in pops up and asks
    > for the country I live in ,then ,it screw up everything and dosen't le me
    > open up the IE?
    >
    > Dose anyone know how I can remove that god damn programe???
    >
    > Thanks for your time.

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP