Technical issue with Graphics - Skyrim

BlackMagicTarik

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Well my issue is as follows:

I'm playing Skyrim with 30 fps - graphics card ati radeon HD 3870, and i have the last driver 11.11.
My problem is that I don't have light sources e.g. no flames in fire places, some fire skills dont have flames, and the biggest minus is that I can't complete quests where light source plays a major role :(

Please, if anyone has a solution for the mentioned problem let me know how you solved it.
In advance thx!

Best regards!

BlackMagicTarik

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
I just did the update to 11.11 c. Well my fps are now about 55 on high settings but i still got the problem with no lights like mentioned above :(

probably because your 4250 is even weaker than the 3870 which itself just about beats a 96gt and if you have the mobility version then your way way under spec. because the 3870m is roughly half the power of a desktop version.

yes the 3870 is listed as minimum requirements but it also shows an nvidia 8800 which is actually more inline with a 4850/4870 performance wise and in a different league to the 3870 so im thinking that some 1 has made a typo on the requirements. leaving you to buy a game that would never work propperly on your limited hardware.... sorry...