Won't run program anymore

Using Windows XP Pro. Have been using Final Draft with no problems suddenly
it tells me: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\ AUTOEXEC.NT The system file is not
suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. I think this
same problem is prohibiting my DVDit! from burning discs. When I tried to
download an ASPI update I got the same failure. Please help. I can't seem
to find out anything on the Microsoft site.

Hi ebertjm1,

Have a look at the information here:
MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based program Error Message
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_m.htm#16bit

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod