What's your perspective? If a game is launched with bugs and/or scaled back features, but will be patched / modded in the "near" future, you. typically will..
Total: 9 votes (2 blank votes)
- ...go ahead and play it anyway if there are no major game breaking bugs. Missing features and minor bugs DON'T bother you, even though you typically only play through games once.
- 0 %
- ...shelf the game and wait for the features that you feel should have been part of the release.
- ...go ahead and play it anyway, even thought minor bugs and missing features DO bother you. After all, you just spent your hard earned money on the damn thing so why wait for a few extra bells and whistles when you can just play it now.
- ...shelf the game with the intent to come back to it once it's patched, but likely fail to get back to it because by the time the game is patched, you're already playing other recent releases.
- 0 %
- ...go ahead and play it anyway if there are no major game breaking bugs. Missing features and minor bugs DON'T bother you since you often replay through games at a later date and will enjoy the improved game at that time.
- ...rarely find yourself in this situation since you don't preorder often and don't buy games for several months after they're released.