account selection screen disappeared

January 23, 2005 1:01:01 PM

log on screen, the one we select accounts disappeared. I have one account and
no password. I restarted my computer and it disappeared now there is a big
"welcome" screen. how can I get it back?
--
i'm a loser, a total loser
Anonymous

"Jack Bauer" <JackBauer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>log on screen, the one we select accounts disappeared. I have one account and
>no password. I restarted my computer and it disappeared now there is a big
>"welcome" screen. how can I get it back?

Boot to the Safe Mode and see if the user is ticked in TweakUI >
Logon. TweakUI is available from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert.... Also
see "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

--
(tm)
!