account selection screen disappeared

log on screen, the one we select accounts disappeared. I have one account and
no password. I restarted my computer and it disappeared now there is a big
"welcome" screen. how can I get it back?
--
i'm a loser, a total loser
1 answer Last reply

    "Jack Bauer" <JackBauer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >log on screen, the one we select accounts disappeared. I have one account and
    >no password. I restarted my computer and it disappeared now there is a big
    >"welcome" screen. how can I get it back?

    Boot to the Safe Mode and see if the user is ticked in TweakUI >
    Logon. TweakUI is available from
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp. Also
    see "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
    Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

    --
    (tm)

Computers Microsoft Windows XP