pci server card

Hi all

I have a pci server card from Proliant 400 (Compaq SYSTEM I/O BOARD SP#
150230-001) and I'd like make it run but I'have no documentation.

Would You help me, please.

Regards
Andrzej

hh

You might have better luck posting in alt.sys. pc-clone.compaq.servers
HH

HH wrote:

> You might have better luck posting in alt.sys. pc-clone.compaq.servers
> HH

Thank You
Andrzej

HH wrote:

> You might have better luck posting in alt.sys. pc-clone.compaq.servers
> HH

Can you give me a news server address like news.domain.domain.
On mine there is not the group alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Resgards
Andrzej