Error - Memory could not be written

a b } Memory
January 24, 2005 1:36:05 AM

Hi
In my machine i find that whenever i open IE6.0 this is the following error
which i get.
The instruction at "0x01acb382" referenced memory at " 0xb5730805". The
memory could not be "written".
Click OK to terminate the program.
Click cancel to debug the program.

I have Win XP Prof and the latest SP downloaded in it. What could be the
possible reasons for the same.

More about : error memory written

Anonymous
a b } Memory
January 24, 2005 9:57:01 PM

Those nos are next to impossible for anyone to de-code,however,you should
open event viewer,click on the url for a warning or error,this opens
help/support
in xp,usually with a fix or solution to it.You can also go to Technet at
microsoft,
in the L.sub-menu select,troubleshoot/support,then open the event errors
message center.This on-line utility would have specific answers to what data
you enter.I would look in the hardware dept of youre computer,memory too
small or faulting.

!