Windows XP slow to shutdown....

January 24, 2005 8:37:04 AM

Windows XP Home is awfully slow to shutdown(approximately 20 seconds). How
can I quicken things up a bit? At least half the time it takes to shutdown.

Thanks.

More about : windows slow shutdown

Anonymous
January 24, 2005 12:34:23 PM

This article from Microsoft's knowledge base may prove helpful:

"Resources to help troubleshoot shutdown problems in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308029

--
Ted Zieglar

!