Product Key?

Does anyone know or have a Win 98 product key for a Presario 5280 desktop?

May
4 answers Last reply
More about product

    AFAIK, just about any WIN 98 key will work. If you don't have one, try
    doing a web search or contact M$.

    KC

    "News" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know or have a Win 98 product key for a Presario 5280 desktop?
    >
    > May

    I tried the ones I have, but I think it is a oem just for Compaq. Any
    suggestions?

    "Kevin Childers" <kchilder@mail.win.org> wrote in message
    > AFAIK, just about any WIN 98 key will work. If you don't have one,
    try
    > doing a web search or contact M$.
    >
    > KC
    >

    > "News" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know or have a Win 98 product key for a Presario 5280
    desktop?

    > > May

    Yep. And the letters "OEM" will be part of the Product Key.
    HH

    "Pops" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > I tried the ones I have, but I think it is a oem just for Compaq. Any
    > suggestions?
    >
    > "Kevin Childers" <kchilder@mail.win.org> wrote in message
    > > AFAIK, just about any WIN 98 key will work. If you don't have one,
    > try
    > > doing a web search or contact M$.
    > >
    > > KC
    > >

    > > "News" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > > > Does anyone know or have a Win 98 product key for a Presario 5280
    > desktop?
    > > >
    > > > May

    try a google search for compaq oem 98 key.
    good luck,
    terry

Compaq Presario Desktops Computers