i recently installed nero on my pc- after the installation the right click
menu on my hard drive and on my removable drives changed to search firstas
opposed to open first- so now if i double click a search window comes up as
oposed to opening the desired drive?
I tried uninstalling nero andre installing that didnt seem to help . Does
anyone have any ideas?
Thx
Ellis

Hi Ellis,

This problem occurs when you alter the "Drive" / "File Folders" entries via
File Types dialog, to add a "Command Prompt here" or "Print Directory"
feature for folders. (example)

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321186

Click Start/Run and type this command to fix this problem:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
(Courtesy of David Candy)

To fix this manually via registry:

If this problem is seen for Drives: