Phone/PDA from Verizon

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
December 25, 2004 1:58:29 AM

Anyone have any input as to the best offering from Verizon in this
catagory? Thanks.

More about : phone pda verizon

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 2:54:26 AM

Begin Smitty quote:

; Anyone have any input as to the best offering from Verizon in this
; catagory? Thanks.

I like my Kyocera 7135, but I would have gotten the Treo 600 if it were
available at the time. Both are PalmOS. The Kyo is OS4, the Treo is
OS5. The Treo 650, due sometime early '05 I think, is OS 5.5.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"Just get out of her way, Doctor. We're doomed to be Entertained. It's
an obligation on both sides. The polite thing to do is sort of pretend
we're not here till she's ready for us." (Miles Vorkosigan [Lois
McMaster Bujold, "The Mountains of Mourning"])
December 25, 2004 11:19:07 PM

I love my Samsung i700.......Works Perfect...........

"Smitty" <lesmith@roanokeinternet.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have any input as to the best offering from Verizon in this
> catagory? Thanks.
December 26, 2004 12:24:16 AM

There's also the Samsung i600.

"Frank" <frank@franklolli.com> wrote in message

> I love my Samsung i700.......Works Perfect...........
>

> "Smitty" <lesmith@roanokeinternet.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone have any input as to the best offering from Verizon in this
>> catagory? Thanks.

December 27, 2004 3:49:17 AM

PPC software is much better then Palm software. Well, at least I think.

!