Problem with skyrim

kijoda

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
Hello,
In the power of the voice quest, when I am asked to show if I am dragonborn and shout the greybeard I then shout and he does not acknowledge my completing this task. He keeps asking me to do it and I have done it more than once and quit the game to no avail Can anyone help or provide suggestions

thanks xbox gamer

Try waiting until the greybeards summon the target for you to shout at

There are 2 possible steps you are experiencing this problem on.

To start and show you are dragonborn, you have to aim the shout at the quest giver.

The 2nd problem you might have in showing your use of the power, you do have to target what they summon, but you also have to hold the shout down to get a full charge.

Roket

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
Roket,

I have a similar problem. The targets that they are suppose to summon up, dont appear. Each monk just walks up ad shouts, creating a weird orb(which i have tried shouting at) in the mid of the room, then it dissapears with nothing there. after all three do it, the head monk tells me to shout at the targets and they do it again. i tried exiting my game and going back in, but i get stuck in the loading screen. what do i do?

tdx_kid

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
on pc, my game just quits when he asks me to shout at him. quits as in exits to desktop then i have to restart the game, and the same thing happends over again. actually regular shouting makes my game do the same thing.