Error message: No disk in drive

January 27, 2005 10:51:02 PM

I have a small window with the red/white X..in the blue heading it says
"Windows-no disk" Then "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk
into drive D:"
I can't cancel, try again, continue or exit...why am I getting this and how
do I get it to go away???

--
Charlene
Anonymous

"Charlene" <Charlene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a small window with the red/white X..in the blue heading it says
>"Windows-no disk" Then "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk
>into drive D:"
>I can't cancel, try again, continue or exit...why am I getting this and how
>do I get it to go away???

This may come from some software running in the background. See "How
to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) for details about how to
find out what program this is.

--
(tm)