Error message: No disk in drive

I have a small window with the red/white X..in the blue heading it says
"Windows-no disk" Then "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk
into drive D:"
I can't cancel, try again, continue or exit...why am I getting this and how
do I get it to go away???

--
Charlene
1 answer Last reply

    "Charlene" <Charlene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have a small window with the red/white X..in the blue heading it says
    >"Windows-no disk" Then "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk
    >into drive D:"
    >I can't cancel, try again, continue or exit...why am I getting this and how
    >do I get it to go away???

    This may come from some software running in the background. See "How
    to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) for details about how to
    find out what program this is.

    --
    (tm)