DirectX9.0c Problems

Tags:
  • Directx
  • Windows XP
January 28, 2005 7:20:41 AM

Whoever can help,

O.K guys and gals I'm completely computer illiterate here. I am having
problems downloading DirectX 9.0c. The game I play,Starwars Galaxies,
now requires it to play further. I seem to have no problem downloading
it. My problem is when you install it. I get the message," DirectX did
not copy a required file." It also stops at a file called amstream.dll.
I have also gotten the message, "A cabinet file necessary for
installation cannot be trusted." I have gotten past that set back
though. BTW I currently have SVC Pac 1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Easu

--
Easu

More about : directx9 problems

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 7:20:42 AM

Follow steps #2 through #5 on this link:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/819696.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

!