Ant

Hi, I am running Windows XP at home, the problem I have is when I display a
web page instead of getting pictures associated with the page I get a red
cross on some sites! Also with some cd's instead of running animation I get a
small square box with a triangle and a circle inside. I can only assume i
have a proggrame or file missing ? Can any one help ?

Thanks in advance

Ant

Hi Ant,

Have you blocked Flash animations?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Ant" <Ant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am running Windows XP at home, the problem I have is when I display
> web page instead of getting pictures associated with the page I get a red
> cross on some sites! Also with some cd's instead of running animation I
> get a
> small square box with a triangle and a circle inside. I can only assume i
> have a proggrame or file missing ? Can any one help ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ant

Try this utility to turn ON Flash
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/tflash2.html

If that does not help, post the URL/Website, which is exhibiting this
behavior.