how to restore my computer back to factory settings

Can I restore my computer back to its factory settings and make some problems
that I have (dont ask cos i dont understand)go away like searching for boot
recors cant startup files missing ???
1 answer Last reply
More about restore computer back factory settings

    "mini" <mini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Can I restore my computer back to its factory settings

    You would have to remove Windows and all other files from the HDD and
    reinstall Windows then.
    If you got Windows pre-installed on your computer, run Windows Setup.
    This may do what you want.
    Backup your personal data files at first.

    --
    (tm)

Factory Restore Computers Windows XP