how to restore my computer back to factory settings

February 1, 2005 1:51:02 PM

Can I restore my computer back to its factory settings and make some problems
that I have (dont ask cos i dont understand)go away like searching for boot
recors cant startup files missing ???
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 2:01:10 PM

"mini" <mini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can I restore my computer back to its factory settings

You would have to remove Windows and all other files from the HDD and
reinstall Windows then.
If you got Windows pre-installed on your computer, run Windows Setup.
This may do what you want.
Backup your personal data files at first.

--
(tm)