Javascript errors

I read about this BugDoctor. I wanna know if it will solve my
javascript problems I am having with all three of my browsers. I have
read it will only fix the problems if you pay for the program.
Enlighten me.
3 answers Last reply
More about javascript errors

    Never heard of "BugDoctor". Maybe if you take the
    time to describe your problem in detail, someone in
    this newsgroup can offer a free suggestion or solution.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "graizk" wrote:

    | I read about this BugDoctor. I wanna know if it will solve my
    | javascript problems I am having with all three of my browsers. I have
    | read it will only fix the problems if you pay for the program.
    | Enlighten me.

    Here are errors I get in the java Console on Firefox 1.0 when I goto
    www.time.com. The icons don't appear that goto links to stories and
    photos and ads don't appear also in yahoo mail. I don't have any
    experience with Javascript. I have downloaded and reinstalled java and
    this problem occurs in IE6, firefox, and Mozilla.
    Thanks

    Error: newWindow has no properties
    Source File: http://www.foxnews.com/
    Line: 854

    Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to get property
    HTMLDocument.menu

    Error: adSetType is not defined
    Source File: http://www.time.com/time/
    Line: 275

    Error: adSetPopupWH is not defined
    Source File: http://www.time.com/time/
    Line: 283

    Error: htmlAdWH is not defined
    Source File: http://www.time.com/time/
    Line: 297

    Error: htmlAdWH is not defined
    Source File: http://www.time.com/time/
    Line: 1419

    Here are more errors.

    Warning: Element referenced by ID/NAME in the global scope. Use W3C
    standard document.getElementById() instead.
    Source File:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshowwog/1009002.cms
    Line: 423

    Warning: Element referenced by ID/NAME in the global scope. Use W3C
    standard document.getElementById() instead.
    Source File:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshowwog/1009002.cms
    Line: 791

[...]

    Error: popoff has no properties
    Source File: http://espn.go.com/
    Line: 1132
    Error: tab1_arrow is not defined
    Source File:
    http://www.la.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/cgpportal.woa/wa/path?urlpath=/shopping&campaignSource=g
    Line: 1926

    Error: document.getElementById("esfprice") has no properties
    Source File:
    http://www.la.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/cgpportal.woa/wa/path?urlpath=/shopping&campaignSource=g
    Line: 1160

    Error: tab1_arrow is not defined
    Source File:
    http://www.la.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/cgpportal.woa/wa/path?sd=locations+in+Shopping+%26+Spas&urlpath=%2Fshopping%2Fsearch&WOSubmitAction=path&c=1&stxt=&sc=WONoSelectionString&amen=Celeb+Crowd&n=WONoSelectionString&search.x=37&search.y=4
    Line: 3109

    Error: tab1_arrow is not defined
    Source File:
    http://www.la.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/cgpportal.woa/wa/path?urlpath=/shopping&campaignSource=g
    Line: 1926

    Error: tab1_arrow is not defined
    Source File:
    http://www.la.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/cgpportal.woa/wa/path?urlpath=/shopping&campaignSource=g
    Line: 1926

Javascript Microsoft Browsers Windows XP Product