  • Browsers
  • Windows XP
  • Product
February 2, 2005 7:51:00 PM

I read about this BugDoctor. I wanna know if it will solve my
javascript problems I am having with all three of my browsers. I have
read it will only fix the problems if you pay for the program.
Enlighten me.

More about : javascript errors

Anonymous
February 3, 2005 12:34:20 AM

Never heard of "BugDoctor". Maybe if you take the
time to describe your problem in detail, someone in
this newsgroup can offer a free suggestion or solution.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"graizk" wrote:

| I read about this BugDoctor. I wanna know if it will solve my
| javascript problems I am having with all three of my browsers. I have
| read it will only fix the problems if you pay for the program.
| Enlighten me.
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 8:59:18 AM

Here are errors I get in the java Console on Firefox 1.0 when I goto
www.time.com. The icons don't appear that goto links to stories and
photos and ads don't appear also in yahoo mail. I don't have any
experience with Javascript. I have downloaded and reinstalled java and
this problem occurs in IE6, firefox, and Mozilla.
Thanks

Error: newWindow has no properties
Source File: http://www.foxnews.com/
Line: 854

Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to get property
HTMLDocument.menu

Error: adSetType is not defined
Source File: http://www.time.com/time/
Line: 275

Error: adSetPopupWH is not defined
Source File: http://www.time.com/time/
Line: 283

Error: htmlAdWH is not defined
Source File: http://www.time.com/time/
Line: 297

Error: htmlAdWH is not defined
Source File: http://www.time.com/time/
Line: 1419
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 9:52:27 AM

Here are more errors.

Warning: Element referenced by ID/NAME in the global scope. Use W3C
standard document.getElementById() instead.
Source File:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshowwog/10090...
Line: 423

Warning: Element referenced by ID/NAME in the global scope. Use W3C
standard document.getElementById() instead.
Source File:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshowwog/10090...
Line: 791

[...]

Error: popoff has no properties
Source File: http://espn.go.com/
Line: 1132
Error: tab1_arrow is not defined
Source File:
http://www.la.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/cgpportal.woa/wa/p...
Line: 1926

Error: document.getElementById("esfprice") has no properties
Source File:
http://www.la.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/cgpportal.woa/wa/p...
Line: 1160

Error: tab1_arrow is not defined